Right of Withdrowal
- Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the goods have taken physical possession of. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us
LOST EXIT – Owner Rita Stoltze
Tel.: +49 (0)2594 909 228
Fax: +49 (0)2594 840 7769
by a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form from our website which is not mandatory, however.
You can download a sample withdrawal form on our website here as a PDF file and you can send it completed via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make use of this, we will forward to you immediately (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of your withdrawal. In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, that was more expensive than the standard delivery), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us.
For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in no case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
- Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date will pass quickly,
- for the supply of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return, if the seal was removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and the current value of fluctuations in the market depends on which the trader has no influence,
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery,
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.